The Art League was founded in 1969. It serves as an auxiliary body of the South Bend Museum of Art and as an advocate for the visual arts within the community. An annual fundraising event, Arts in Bloom Garden Walk, provides financial support for educational outreach programming such as Museum Morning, class tuition scholarships, as well as the purchase of artwork from the SBMA’s Biennial exhibition and the Holiday in the Gallery reception.
Member activities include:
- monthly luncheons at selected venues with presentations related to the visual arts
- bus trips to special art exhibitions in other prominent museums
- discounts on purchases from the Dot Shop and on tuition for art classes offered by the SBMA
- invitations to the museum’s special events, exhibitions and art education presentations
- volunteer opportunities to assist fundraising events and museum operations.
New members are welcome!
An individual membership is $20.00, and a family membership is $35.00.
Send your check or money order to:
Art League Membership
South Bend Museum of Art
120 S. St. Joseph Street
South Bend, IN 46601
For more information, please contact Claudia Maslowski, 574.235.9102 or firstname.lastname@example.org