Support the SBMA’s Educational Programming on Give Local St. Joseph County Day, May 9, 2017!
The Community Foundation of St. Joseph County will host Give Local St. Joseph County, a one-day giving event, on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Please designate the SBMA with your donation.
Every dollar donated on May 9 will be increased by a share of an estimated $2.4 million in matching funds provided by generous Give Local St. Joseph County sponsors. 75% of your donation directly supports SMBA programming; the remaining 25% will be matched and placed in the SBMA endowment at the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County.
SBMA is the community’s Museum and endeavors to bring art to the community and the community to art. A variety of programs nurture the creative development of children and adults.
School programs welcome thousands of area 5th graders into the galleries for docent-led tours and into the studios for creative activities.
Family Days open the studios for exhibition related or seasonal hands-on activities.
Festival of Banners offers artists of all ages to design, paint and see their work proudly displayed throughout downtown South Bend.
Studio Classes in a wide range of mediums are offered throughout the year for all ages. We are constantly working both inside and outside our walls, tailoring programming to the unique needs of individuals and groups.
Your support makes this programming possible.
Here’s how to help:
- On May 9, 2017, make an online donation at https://www.givelocalsjc.org/ of $25 or more designating the South Bend Museum of Art, using your phone, tablet, or computer.
- mail or drop off a check to the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County dated May 9, 2017. Checks may be mailed to the Community Foundation (P.O. Box 837, South Bend, IN, 46624) and must be received by May 9, 2017.
Hand-delivered checks must be dropped off by 6 p.m. on May 9 at the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County office (205 W. Jefferson, Suite 610, South Bend 46601, on the northwest corner of Jefferson and Main Street). Checks must be made out to the Community Foundation Of St. Joseph County; Be sure to indicate which charity or charities you wish to benefit in the “memo” line of your check.